Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The first post

Bought a home- Check. Getting the interiors done - "on going". This whole phase is such a learning experience for me, that I wanted to share little things that inspire me. Corners of my home. Corners of other people's homes. Decor ideas that inspire. All in all my idea was to use as much locally produced products, or re-cycled or re-used things around my home.  Having bought an apartment in an eco friendly community, has changed the way I look and think about decor. 

No Clutter, no hoarding and nothing that would mean too much effort cleaning up, is my target. Looking to hear examples from other readers/bloggers that you can share with me. 

Here is the link of how we went about getting our interiors organised. 

http://deepasubbaraman.blogspot.in/2012/07/house-interior-decor.html

No comments:

Post a Comment